I’ve finally done it! The long-promised book version of Ben’s blog is now available to order. I’m extremely proud of it (and its author) – it’s a lovely object, and a tribute to the brilliant writer Ben turned out to be. I hope lots of you will buy it, treasure it, and turn to it from time to time throughout the years when you want to remember Ben.
So here’s the lowdown…
– A quality A4 size hard back with colour photographs throughout
– At 192 pages, the book includes all of Ben’s posts and a few of mine, concluding with the ‘Beautiful Goodbye’ post about the funeral. All of Ben’s photographs are included, as are all the comments by followers of the blog.
– £23.00 for the book (plus an additional £4.50 if you would like me to post it to you at a UK address*)
– This price covers the price of printing the books, plus a £1.20 donation to Melanoma UK.
* For postage of multiple copies, or postage to addresses outside the UK, the postage charge will be greater
How to order
If you would like to place an order, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your full name
- Your telephone number
- Number of copies required
- Whether you require it to be posted
- Your postal address (if postage required)
I will send you a confirmation email and information about how to pay. Once I’ve received the payment I will send the book(s) out to you.
That’s all I think – very excited to start receiving orders!